Development Application Tools - MasterPlan Enquirer and Applicant
This service identifies the majority of policies applying to the property and allows you to find the controls within Pittwater 21 Development Control Plan relevant to the type of development you wish to undertake on your property. It also provides a guide for information to be submitted and the development application form required for lodgement of your application.
This service also includes an on-line application preparation and electronic lodgement service. For more information please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
You will be guided through the following steps to create your own, site & development specific, list of controls:
- Step 1: Property Search
- Step 2: Properties Found
- Step 3: Property Confirmation
- Step 4: Select Proposed Use/s
If you agree to the following Terms & Conditions, proceed to Masterplan Enquirer and Applicant
Please Note: Apple McIntosh users may experience difficulties. Council is endeavouring to address this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Terms and Conditions
The information provided on this web site is to assist customers in which controls within Pittwater 21 Development Control Plan apply to a specific form of development on a specific property. There may be other controls applying contained in other Council or State policies. There may be other permissible uses as set out in Pittwater Local Environmental Plan 1993 which have not been included in the information provided herein. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail or investigate other options are advised to refer to Pittwater Local Environmental Plan 1993, obtain a section 149 Planning certificate or contact Council.
If you access this web site you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Pittwater Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Pittwater Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pittwater council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.