The program combines a mix of outdoor adventure, discovery and learning, art, craft, fun and games, with an emphasis on the plants and animals that make up our coastal environment. Field trips to the headlands, lagoon, beach or bushland are fun and exciting, and a great way for kids to learn more about our coast. Our activities suit kids aged 5 - 12 years.
These holidays we have some great activities that your children will love!
Session Times (unless otherwise specified):
- Morning session (am): 10am to 12pm
- Afternoon session (pm): 1pm to 3pm
- Full-Day Program: 10am to 3pm (two environmental educational activities, including supervision over lunch)
Note - BYO lunch, snacks and drinks. Please avoid nut products.
- See Terms and Conditions.
Cost (inc. GST)
- Single session $22 per child
- Full-day $55 per child
Bookings & Enquiries
- Online Booking
- Show my current bookings
- Call the CEC on 1300 000 CEC (232)
- or in person at the CEC - Pelican Path, Lake Park Road, North Narrabeen (see map)
- 5 - 12 Years old (unless stated otherwise)
- All children are grouped age appropriately.
Special needs or medical conditions
Please notify Bianca Springford, CEC Senior Community Educator on 02 9970 1313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (in advance)
Our Community Educators
Operated by experienced community educators with environmental or teaching qualifications, kids are inspired and motivated by hands-on interactive activities.
All community educators satisfy rigorous assessment before appointment, including working with children and police checks.
Updated: 06 Mar 2013