- When creating a new profile please use your name and once created you can then add your children to your profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My child's medical conditions have changed. How do I update these?
Staff at the Coastal Environment Centre can update these details for you. Please call 1300 000 232 and speak to Reception (option 1).
2. I created my child's profile. Now what do I do?
If you select 'Back to previous page' this will take you to the list of available activities.
3. Can I book my children into different activities in the same transaction?
Unfortunately our software does not have the ability to book your children into different activities in the one transaction. You will need to book each child in separately if they are to take part in different activities.
4. When I book a community event, can I book the whole family at one time?
Unfortunately our software does not have the ability to book all members of the same profile at one time. Each member must be booked separately. If there are less spaces available than the number of members in your family profile you will have the option to join the waitlist in case of cancellations.
5. How come there is only space for one parents name?
Past experience has told us that most bookings are made by one member of the family. Another parent/guardian can login and make bookings for this profile as long as they have the correct details (family name and email address). If you are looking to book a whole family into a community event then you can either create a new login for another parent/guardian or add them as a 'child' to the profile. It is best to keep your children's details attached to just one parent name.
Updated: 27 Jul 2012