Work Experience & Traineeships
Council has a limited number of work experience placements available in a diverse range of Council operations. The Corporate Development Unit coordinates all work experience requests and placements.
Interested students should forward a short application which includes:
- date & duration of the program
- school / university name
- area of Council in which you are seeking a placement
- insurance documents from the school / university
Applicants who are outside of the educational system and interested in work experience are also catered for, although they are required to arrange their own insurance cover.
For Traineeship opportunities see Positions Vacant.
All enquiries and applications regarding Work Experience and Traineeships should be directed to:
- Mail - Corporate Development, PO Box 882, Mona Vale NSW 1660
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - (02) 9970 1200