Church Point Precinct
The Plan of Management for Church Point was adopted by Council on 16 November 2009.
As a part of the Plan of Management process a range of projects were recommended to be undertaken by Council.
The projects that are currently being undertaken or have been undertaken are as follows:-
- Church Point Commuter Wharf - replacement/upgrade
- Church Point Parking Permit Scheme
- Use of new commuter wharf section flyer - 12 June 2012
- Use of new commuter wharf section flyer - 14 June 2012
- Church Point Commuter Wharf Staging of Works - June 2012
- Church Point Carpark - Alternate Plan
- McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point - Seawall Design Option Evaluation Final Report
- McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point - Report on Geotechnical Investigation for Proposed New Commuter Wharf
- McCarrs Creek Road, Church Point - Car Park Options Evaluation Report - Draft