Non Credit Card Rates Payments
Payment via BPAY
- Contact your participating bank, credit union or building society to make payment from your cheque or savings account.
- Credit cards can not be used in making BPAY payments.
- Your required BPAY number is shown on the front of your Rates notice.
By Direct Debit
- Have your rates instalment debited from your account at your financial institution.
- Direct Debit Request Form
- Make cheque payable to Pittwater Council and marked not negotiable and send to:
Locked Bay 303
SILVERWATER NSW 2128
- Mail payment with the tear off section and retain top portion of notice for your records.
- At any Australia Post branch
- payment can be made by cash or cheque
- Local Australia Post Offices are located at Avalon Beach, Newport, Newport Beach, Church Point, Mona Vale, Warriewood Square, Elanora Heights and Narrabeen
- In person at Council Offices
- by Cash, Cheque, Money Order, Credit Card (1% Service Fee applies), or EFTPOS
- Customer Service Centres are located at 1 Park Street Mona Vale and 59A Old Barrenjoey Road Avalon