Sample Seagrass Site Plan
This site plan can be included in the complete project site plan.
Sea Grass Site Plan must:
- Describe the patch:
- show % of cover
- list major species (Zostra, Posidonia or other)
- Describe impacts of the proposed development, including the following:
- Type of development - discuss how materials are to be delivered to the site if delivery is by water
- Location of development in relation to seagrass
- Construction conditions to conserve seagrass, including sediment fencing and indicate appropriate areas for site access if via water e.g barge location
- Post-construction conditions to conserve seagrass
- State whether Calurpa taxifolia is present
Who can do this plan?
Members of the ECA (or equivalent) with experience in marine vegetation.