- A-Z list of weeds
- Annual Weed Spraying
- Aquatic Weeds
- Herbs, Groundcovers and Succulents
- Vines & Scramblers
- Woody Weeds (Trees and Shrubs)
- Listed Noxious Weeds for Pittwater Council
- Manual Weed Control Techniques
- Noxious Weeds Act 1993
- Poisonous and Allergenic Weeds
- Wanted - Dead or Deader! The Top 10 Bad Guys in the Pittwater Weed Scene
Noxious vs Environmental
Noxious Weed: A plant that is required by state law to control because of its impact on the environment.
Environmental Weed: A plant which is not declared by state law to be a Noxious Weed; however, because of its impact on the environment (particularly bushland/native fauna) is considered a weed.
Before using herbicides to weed you need to ...
- Undertake training. Find out about Chemcert certification …
Updated: 18 Jul 2016