Renew my loans
The standard loan period for most items is 3 weeks but if you would like more time it is possible to renew your loans for one more period of 3 weeks. You can not renew an item if:
- it has been previously renewed,
- it is reserved, OR
- it is a 7 Day Loan
Please note: Your loans will be renewed for 3 weeks from the date you renew your loans not from the original due date.
Renewing Items over the Internet
- Log into My details
- In Your Details type in your borrower number
- Type in your PIN number (if you don't have a PIN number please contact the library on 9970 1600)
- Click onto Display History
- Scroll down to current loans
- Choose which item you would like to renew and click on the blue underlined Renew link
Please note: If an item does not give the option to renew, it may be because it is overdue, or it may have been renewed before, or it is reserved for another borrower. Please contact the library or return the item.
View my account details
If you would like to see information about your library account please follow steps 1-4 above. Some examples of what information is available are:
- current reservations you may have,
- items you have previously borrowed,
- messages that we may have for you,
- outstanding charges.
Update my details
Please log into My details and click onto Change Your Details link to update your personal details such as your new address or phone number. When finished click on Submit Changes button.
Please note: We have upgraded our on-line catalogue. If you experience any problems please call the Library on 9970 1600.
Updated: 16 Dec 2011