Pittwater Food and Wine Fair
Whilst the weather threatened the event early in the day, the seventh annual Pittwater Food and Wine Fair was held on a lovely Spring day on Sunday 1 May 2016.
Highlights of the day were:
- the Australian wines and craft beer and delicious gourmet foods
- There was a great lineup of Live music including Braden Evans, Ivor Simpson Kennedy, Daddy Long Legs and the Swamp Donkeys, and Revolution Incorporated
- Guest chefs Mark Holland, Rebecca Jones, and John McFadden whipped up desserts, preserves, pickles and paella!
- The kids went wild on the bungee tramp, climbing wall, mad teacups, grass zorb balls, jumping castle, petting zoo!
- Lots of people visited the eco stores and volunteers expo and picked up some useful tips on living sustainably and protecting our environment
Enquiries: Please call Kayley Stephenson on 9970 1330 / 0466 402564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org