Bible Garden Palm Beach
Situated high on the escarpment, the Bible Garden at 6A Mitchell Road, Palm Beach offers magnificent views over Palm Beach ocean beach, Pittwater and Barrenjoey.
The garden consists of lawn terraces between slopes and garden beds. The best outlook is from the lower northern terrace which also includes a pond, a plaque with biblical excerpts, seats, a table and a Bible.
As Mitchell Road is a narrow, short cul-de-sac in a quiet residential area, consideration needs to be given to the residents particularly in relation to traffic, parking and noise. All guests must be told to not park in Mitchell Road. The Bible Garden is suitable for small, simple weddings and events up to a maximum of 60 people. Any extra props/site preparation must be detailed in your application form to be properly assessed by Council. Please note weddings and similar events must be booked with Council.
A Bible Garden Application Form (UEA354) is to be completed and forwarded to Council's Reserves and Recreation Officer, an invoice will be issued for the payment. Upon receipt, a confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your booking. If you cancel the booking a partial refund will be sent to the applicant.
For further information on bookings you can contact Council's Reserves & Recreation Officer on 9970 1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check date availability of the garden.
Please email completed application to email@example.com, fax: 9970 1200 or post: Pittwater Council PO Box 882 Mona Vale NSW 1660.
Fees for Ceremonies
Wedding Ceremony $508.00
Other Ceremonies $282.00
Cancellation Fee $165.00
Bible Garden Conditions of Hire
Please note: Tents and shade structure are not permitted and there is no power or toilet facilities available in the gardens.
- In the instance of cancellation a partial refund will be sent to the applicant.
- A maximum of 60 guests are permitted at the Bible Garden
- Applications will be assessed as soon as possible after receiving the fully completed application form.
- Tentative booking of a date and venue cannot be taken to mean approval is granted.
- Please note that confetti is not allowed on Council reserves, beaches and headlands, however rice and rose petals are allowed.
- Please include on your invitation to guests a note to park in Pacific Road, as parking on Mitchell Road is very limited.
For information regarding the Friends of the Bible Garden go to their website at www.palmbeachbiblegarden.org