The Pittwater area is located just 45 minutes north of the CBD and is renowned for it's natural beauty, sparkling beaches, beautiful headlands, tranquil waterways and sandstone sea cliffs. Because of this natural beauty it is an ideal location to hold a wedding ceremony.
All weddings are required to complete a Wedding Ceremony Application Form and forward to the Council Reserve and Recreation Officer, delivery options are listed on form.
- Please note that it is a policy of Council that only one ceremony per day per location is permitted.
- In the case of Snappermans Beach Reserve two weddings per month are permitted and at Malo Reserve only one wedding per month is permitted.
- If the booking is cancelled for any reason a partial refund will be forwarded to the applicant.
- BRIDAL CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS RESERVES
More information or bookings
Ros Lindsay on 9970 1340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
Booking Fee (not Bible Garden)
- up to 3 hours $470
- each hour thereafter $130
- under 3 days notice $470 (full fee to be paid)
- over 3 days notice $180
Bible Garden Palm Beach
A popular location is the Bible Garden at Palm Beach, nestled within the sandstone escarpment at the southern end of Palm Beach. The site has a north-westerly aspect and slopes steeply down from the highest point at Mitchell Road, which forms the southern boundary to the site. Residential properties border the site to the north, east and west.
The garden is ideal for wedding ceremonies with stunning views over Palm Beach and Pittwater. The maximum number of people permitted is 60, more details can be found on the Bible Garden page.
A Bible Garden Application Form (UEA354) is to be completed and forwarded to Council's Reserves and Recreation Officer, an invoice will be issued for the payment. Upon receipt, a confirmation will be sent to you to confirm your booking. If you cancel the booking a partial refund will be sent to the applicant.
For further information on bookings you can contact Council's Reserves & Recreation Officer on 9970 1340 or email email@example.com to check date availability of the garden.
Please email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 9970 1200 or post: Northern Beaches Council PO Box 882 Mona Vale NSW 1660.
Booking Fee - Bible Garden
- up to 3 hours $525
- each hour thereafter $180
- under 3 days notice $525 (full fee to be paid)
- over 3 days notice $180
Bible Garden Conditions of Hire
Please note: Tents and shade structure are not permitted and there is no power or toilet facilities available in the gardens.
- In the instance of cancellation a partial refund will be sent to the applicant.
- A maximum of 60 guests are permitted at the Bible Garden
- Applications will be assessed as soon as possible after receiving the fully completed application form.
- Tentative booking of a date and venue cannot be taken to mean approval is granted.
- Please note that confetti is not allowed on Council reserves, beaches and headlands, however rice and rose petals are allowed.
- Please include on your invitation to guests a note to park in Pacific Road, as parking on Mitchell Road is very limited.
For information regarding the Friends of the Bible Garden go to their website at www.palmbeachbiblegarden.org
Find a Location or Venue
To find a location or venue for your wedding go to "Find-A-Park" or "Find-A-Centre". You can select, by tickbox, your requirements of an outdoor location for your special day or locate a community centre or hall for your reception.
Have you thought of wet weather options? Council's community centres are available for hire - find out more here.