The Pittwater area is located just 45 minutes north of the CBD and is renowned for it's natural beauty, sparkling beaches, beautiful headlands, tranquil waterways and sandstone sea cliffs. Because of this natural beauty it is an ideal location to hold a wedding ceremony.
All weddings are required to complete a Wedding Ceremony Application Form and forward to the Council Reserve and Recreation Officer, delivery options are listed on form.
- Please note that it is a policy of Council that only one ceremony per day per location is permitted.
- In the case of Malo Reserve, Whale Beach only one wedding per month is permitted at this location.
- Wedding ceremonies are permitted for a 3 hour period, if a longer period is required a fee of $122.00 per hour will be charged.
- If the booking is cancelled for any reason a partial refund will be forwarded to the applicant.
- BRIDAL CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS RESERVES
Wedding Ceremony Costs: $450.00 (not including Bible Garden)
Please contact Council's Reserves and Recreation Officer's to check date availability and suitability of your chosen location :
- Ros Lindsay on 9970 1340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
Bible Garden Palm Beach
A popular location is the Bible Garden at Palm Beach, nestled within the sandstone escarpment at the southern end of Palm Beach. The site has a north-westerly aspect and slopes steeply down from the highest point at Mitchell Road, which forms the southern boundary to the site. Residential properties border the site to the north, east and west.
The garden is ideal for wedding ceremonies with stunning views over Palm Beach and Pittwater. The maximum number of people permitted is 60, more details can be found on the Bible Garden page.
Find a Location or Venue
To find a location or venue for your wedding go to "Find-A-Park" or "Find-A-Centre". You can select, by tickbox, your requirements of an outdoor location for your special day or locate a community centre or hall for your reception.