Church Point Precinct Parking Permits
The Northern Beaches Council parking permit (issued to all residents) will no longer be valid at Church Point Reserve car park or the Church Point precinct from the 1st September 2010 as identified in the adopted Plan of Management (2010).
Off-shore residents wishing to apply for a permit will need to purchase an annual permit from Council’s Customer Service Centre located at Park Street, Mona Vale. These permits need to be affixed by their own adhesive to the inside, bottom passenger side of front windscreen or affixed on a fixed glass panel on the left side of the vehicle but not on the rear windscreen.
FEES 2016/17 - RESIDENT OF NBC
|Full year: 1 Sept-31 Aug||$307.00|
|Half year: 1 Mar-31 Aug||$154.00|
FEES 2016/17 - NON-RESIDENT
|Full year: 1 Sept-31 Aug||$349.00|
|Half year: 1 Mar-31 Aug||$174.00|
Proof of Residency must be provided when purchasing the parking permit or 10% GST will apply.
The fee may be revised annually through Council’s Fees and Charges as adopted in Council’s Delivery Plan.
Should local residents elect not to purchase an annual parking permit, parking tickets will need to be purchased through the pay and display parking machines located through the precinct.
Council has undertaken some minor changes in the car park including:-
- Centralising disabled spaces to south-east corner (near toilets/shelter) along with allocated go-get car scheme spaces.
- Establishment of an area for motorbikes and bicycles.
- 10 spaces allocated for 4 hour turnaround between the hours of 6am and 8pm.
- Line marking of the central carriageway through the car park.
- Signage and car park layout plans through the reserve.
- Improved lighting to the car park precinct.
The short term parking area adjacent to the Pasadena and general store will not require permits.
Parking permits will be required throughout the precinct including Church Point Reserve through to the top of McCarrs Creek Road (above Holport Marina).
Church Point Precinct Parking Application Forms
- Parking Permit Application (CSD207)
- Application for Replacement (CSD209) - will incur a fee of $24.70 and require a copy of the initial receipt and original permit number.
- Temporary Parking Permit (CSD214) - only for holders of a current Church Point permit whose vehicle is temporarily out of service. Not for short term visitors to the area.
Updated: 08 Aug 2016