Free Computer and TV Recycling at Kimbriki
Computers and televisions are accepted at Kimbriki for recycling under the following conditions:
- Any householder or small business operator, in a car, ute or trailer, may deliver up to 15 items free to Kimbriki.
- Items must be placed in the designated 'Television and computer recycling' area.
- Customers must unload their own waste.
The items that are accepted at Kimbriki for recycling are limited to:
- Computer monitors
- Personal and portable computers
- Printers, scanners, computer peripherals and parts, cords and cables
- Toner cartridges
- DVD players
- Video recorders
- Radios and games consoles
- Mobile phones
- Power tools
Computer and TV Recycling – Commercial Loads
Commercial loads over 15 items are not accepted.
Please contact MRI -
1300 4 EWASTE (1300 4 39278) for delivery to 73 Victoria Street Smithfield, where charges will apply - see http://www.mri.com.au/recycling-fees.shtml
Computers and TVs will not be collected in General Household Clean Ups.
Computers and TVs contains many finite resources such as gold, copper and silver which may be re-used or recycled. However, e-waste also contains components which may be harmful to our environment such as lead and mercury.
For these reasons computer and TV items will no longer be collected in the general household clean ups throughout the Pittwater, Warringah, Manly and Mosman Council areas.
Updated: 25 Oct 2013