General Clean Up Collection
Booking Service for General & Metal Clean Up Collections for Mainland Residents
Each household can book two collections every 12 months. For example if you make your first booking in July 2016 you have until July 2017 to use your second booking.
The collection will be on your regular waste collection day, in a week that suits you.
- Phone 9970 1233.
- Book online.
Please provide at least 2 days notice for collection. Note that during busy periods, such as summer holiday periods, there may be longer waiting periods.
- Three (3) cubic metres is the maximum amount allowed per individual collection
- Place your items on the kerb no earlier than the evening before collection
- Please place metals in a separate pile. Remove any doors from fridges and furniture. Pull apart all large items, such as trampolines, clothes hoists and outdoor heaters so they can be loaded by one person.
- Make your booking before putting any items on the kerb to avoid illegal dumping charges.
Items accepted for general clean up
- Furniture - with doors removed
- General household items
- Paint tins - empty and lids removed
- Appliances such as hot water heaters, refrigerators, stoves, with doors removed.
items we cannot accept for general clean up:
- Vegetation - please put in your green bin
- Food scraps and wrappings - go in your red or general rubbish bin
- Bricks or other building materials
- Tyres or other car parts
- Recyclable materials such as paper, glass, PET plastic
- Paint and oil (take to Belrose Waste Management Centre)
- Computers and TVs cannot be collected, however you can take up to 15 unwanted computer and TV items to Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre for free - further information on computer and TV recycling.
Updated: 20 Dec 2016