Bilgola Beach is 500m long, faces south east and is bordered by a high headland, Bilgola Head to the north and the lower, shaley Newport Head and rocks to the south. The beach has a single sand bar cut by two shifting beach rips and permanent rips against the rocks at each end.
- Toilet & shower facilities for male & female located at surf club
- Disabled toilet (MLAK) access located next to life savers room
- Rock pool
- Good swimming and body surfing conditions
- Strong shore break at times
- Excellent surfing conditions at the north end
- Good surfing breaks along the beach. Best in North Easterly winds.
Updated: 12 Feb 2013