Avalon Golf Course
Avalon Golf Course is a public course located on Barrenjoey Road at Avalon. The entrance to the course is off The Crescent Avalon. It was opened in October 1926 initially for private members and was sold to Warringah Council in 1956 becoming a public course thereafter.
The course is made up of 9 holes with undulating fairways in amongst significant remnant vegetation and introduced species. There are also three heritage listed buildings on the course.
Bookings and Fees
Bookings can be made by phoning 9918 2606.
Monday to Sunday
- Social Play available 7 days
- Adults: 9 Holes $19, 18 Holes $25
- Seniors 9 Holes $14 18 Holes $20
- Member 9 Holes $5 18 Holes $8
- Junior (16 & under): 9 Holes $5, 18 Holes $5
- Twilight Golf - 9 Holes - $9.00 after 2.30pm in winter and 4.30pm in summer
- Srixon seven day shootout - 9 hole members and visitors competition runs every day
The Links Cafe & Function Room
Call in for a coffee, light snack in the warm and inviting Links room overlooking the pictureseque Avalon Golf Course. Can't get a table in the Avalon CBD, well come along and enjoy the breakfast service every Saturday and Sunday as well as a mothers group coffee and catch up every Wednesday with all welcome.
We have a delightful function room that caters for groups from 4 to 70. Ideal for birthday parties, christmas parties and business meetings. We are fully licensed with BYO bottled wine only.
Breakfast - Saturday & Sunday
Coffee - every day
Mothers group catch up - Every Wednesday from 8am
Function room for hire - enquiries directed to Functions co-ordinator Sherryn Moltzen 0412 093 785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org