Winnererremy Bay Parkland
A portion of the Winnererremy Bay playground is closed for bark replacement. The flying fox, climbing net and small children's play area are still open for use as is the BBQ areas and the open space parkland. The closed area is scheduled to reopen in one week (weather dependant).
The Parkland itself is located on Mona Street at Mona Vale and contains barbeques, picnic shelters, bike paths, open grass areas and a beach. There is plenty of open space to throw a ball or fly a kite, whatever your preference.
The Park also caters for adults with the inclusion of the 'child friendly' Flying Fox Cafe which allows parents to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee or easy lunch while the kids have fun.
- Toilet facilites for the park are located within the cafe building and are open dawn to dusk each day.
- Electric BBQs
- Picnic Shelters
- Flying Fox cafe located next to the playground area. Opening hours for the cafe are: 7am to 9pm Monday to Sunday
A first class playground facility has been built in this Regional Park. The Playground caters for young children in a dedicated tiny tots area and older children in a separate playground. Part of the playground is covered with shade sails.
The playground also has:
- A dry creek bed/adventure trail which contains stone carvings of sea creatures such as crabs, fish, dolphins and starfish
- Flying Fox
- Space Net
- Skate areas
- Snakes & ladders
- Spica Poles
- Spring Rockers
Work completed in the park upgrade
- Seven new and additional pieces of play equipment to compliment and provide the next step from the adjacent toddler equipment. Equipment includes a ship as the main feature piece, spring dolphins, spinners and climbing hut.
- New rubber soft fall surfacing.
- New garden area with feature tree.
- New concrete path and drainage works.
- Repainting and revitilisation of mural.
- Photos of the Upgrade